Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband loves this
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder, seasoning salt and onion powder.
- Saute about 10 to 15 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
This was very easy and tasted great! It is pretty much how I have actually always cooked chicken lol. I did add some pepper to it as well, and had to use margarine for allergy reasons. Gotta love the yummy crispy bits in the bottom of the pan!!! A great weeknight meal when you are too tired to do anything really involved.
Very moist chicken and it had good flavor. Next time I will have to decrease the butter just because of the fat content but I wanted to review it by following the instructions.
This chicken is outstanding! The only thing I added was a little bit of paprika to each side of the chicken while it was cooking. My three picky children LOVED it and wished I had made more! I let the chicken saute long enough that the seasonings got kind of crusty in the pan. Then I scraped all that stuff and the butter on top of the chicken. Yummy, moist and so easy! I will be making this again and again. Thanks, Tina.