1/26 Photos of Easy Garlic Chicken
A quick, easy chicken recipe for days when you don't want to spend time in the kitchen. Even finicky people will eat it. Goes great with traditional potatoes or rice. As it bakes, the garlic and sugar will melt into a sweet glaze. Customize with your favorite herbs or spices. After many comments, I have reduced the temperature at which to cook the chicken. I have also added instructions to wrap your baking sheet or casserole dish in aluminum foil for easier clean-up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F Line a baking dish or cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil.
- 2In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Add additional herbs and spices as desired.
- 4Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes, or until juices run clear. Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.2
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 141.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 25.2 g