Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Threw this one together for DH one night, it was a hit!
- 2 slices French bread
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon reduced fat margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pizza seasoning or 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400* F.
- Place bread slices on a cookie sheet, and spread with butter and then mayonnaise. Sprinkle with garlic salt and seasonings, and top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 5-10 minutes, until cheese is melted and just browned on the edges.
I didnt have any mozzarella cheese so I used colby instead & forgot the Italian seasoning,I couldnt bring myself of using mayo,sorry :S