Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Cheddar-flavored biscuits quick using biscuit mix.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Mix the baking mix, milk, and cheese to make a soft dough.
- Beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Drop the dough by 10-12 spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix butter and garlic powder. Brush on warm biscuits before removing from pan.
- Serve warm.
Very good to serve with a meat oriented dinner.
These were pretty good. They had a wonderful aroma while baking. I cut the recipe in half and made 4 big biscuits instead of 6 smaller ones. I had to add extra milk to get them to the right consistency. Thanks for posting this tasty recipe!
These are very similar to the ones served at Red Lobster. My family loves them!