Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I'm trying to cut out the extra fat but still keep the flavor in my foods. This is a recipe that I really enjoy.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cover the chicken breasts with garlic, then sprinkle with rosemary, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in a 8x8 inch baking dish, cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes or until juices run clear (baking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken).
If you like dried chicken, this is the recipe for you. I added chicken broth to the baking pan but it didn't help. Chicken was inedible until we tried dipping it in ranch dressing.
Not really a teen taste, but it wasn't terrible.