Recipe by Bippie
I'm trying to cut out the extra fat but still keep the flavor in my foods. This is a recipe that I really enjoy.
Top Review by Spencer #2
If you like dried chicken, this is the recipe for you. I added chicken broth to the baking pan but it didn't help. Chicken was inedible until we tried dipping it in ranch dressing.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cover the chicken breasts with garlic, then sprinkle with rosemary, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in a 8x8 inch baking dish, cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes or until juices run clear (baking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken).