Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are similar to the biscuits at Red Lobster, but I like a stronger garlic flavor. These go together very quickly and taste just heavenly! I use the fresh, minced garlic that comes in a jar to speed things up.
- 1 (8 ounce) boxjiffy biscuit mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (NOT dehydrated)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine the biscuit mix, cheese, garlic powder, minced garlic and garlic pepper in a small bowl.
- Add the cream and stir until just moistened.
- Drop by spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle scones lightly with garlic salt.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove to cooling rack immediately.