Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
If you love garlic then this spread is a must-try. Use it on sandwiches and veggies. I have coated this on salmon fillets before baking. My advise is if you are using this to coat your salmon fillets, you might want to decrease the garlic amount. This spread does a great job keeping the moistness in the fish and gives it a fantastic flavor. Please don't leave out the fresh tarragon--it's what brings this spread to life! The garlic amount may be decreased. Use only mayonnaise not salad dressing for this.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped tarragon
- In a bowl whisk together all ingredients.
- Cover and chill for a minimum of 3 hours before using.