Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cranked up hash browns for the veggie lovers (or haters) in your life. Anything's better with Alfredo sauce on top. Bringing together two favorite breakfast comforts, the crispiness of hash browns and the creaminess of biscuits and gravy.
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine red peppers, carrots, & green onions, with frozen hash browns.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a saute pan on medium high heat and add hash brown mixture. Let cook for about 3-7 minutes until golden brown on underside. Flip over and cook until golden brown on the other side.
- Serve topped with heated alfredo sauce.