Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Layer zucchini tomatoes onion and cheese in pie plate.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 minutes or until knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.
This was even better than I expected. I made this dish for lunch. I added a bit of shredded cheddar, a third egg, and a little bit of chopped bell pepper. It came out moist and flavorful. I frequently make quiches. I thought this would be quiche-like, but it has a texture of its own. I will add this to my rotation. Thanks for sharing!
I made this for dinner last night. I am on Weight Watchers and figured out that each serving is only 2 points! I will make this a lot more and will vary the vegetables used each time. Along with the Weight Watchers vegetable soup recipe, this will be a staple I think while I am losing weight after just having a baby.
Easy to make and add/change! I add fresh spinach and a little cheddar. I layer sliced zucchini and tomatoes instead of chopping them. Great for breakfast, too.