Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This dip is as easy to make as it is delicious.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- In a microwave safe dish, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, pepper flakes, garlic and salt.
- Squeeze all of the water out of the spinach and mix into the cheese mixture.
- Drain the artichoke hearts, chop them into small pieces, and add to the dip. Mix well and heat in the microwave in 1 minute increments, until desired level of heat is reached.
- Serve immediately with chips or sliced baguette.
Made this for Spring PAC 2011 and for DD and our appetizer evening. Very good! The only change I did was to use fresh garlic. Definately will make this again. Thank you for submitting the recipe.