- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave safe dish, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, pepper flakes, garlic and salt.
- Squeeze all of the water out of the spinach and mix into the cheese mixture.
- Drain the artichoke hearts, chop them into small pieces, and add to the dip. Mix well and heat in the microwave in 1 minute increments, until desired level of heat is reached.
- Serve immediately with chips or sliced baguette.