1/1 Photo of Easy Fudgy Cookies
2 hrs 15 mins
2 hrs 5 mins
I make this recipe when I have no energy to make one of my more elaborate desserts. It's very easy to make, and the cookies come out soft and bakery-perfect! I love this recipe so I've translated it off the ynet.co.il site, which credited Osnat Roth of the Tusha Patisserie in Tel Aviv.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- 2Mix sugar, eggs and yolk in a mixer.
- 3Add chocolate mixture to sugar & egg mixture.
- 4Blend flour and baking powder and add to the mixture bowl to complete the dough.
- 5Freeze for 2 hours.
- 6Preheat oven to 180°Celsius.
- 7Remove from freezer and roll dough into little balls.
- 8Roll in powdered sugar and bake on cookie sheet for 7 minutes. The cookies should remain a little soft in the center. Don't overbake or they'll be dry.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Fudgy Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (622 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 37.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g