1/1 Photo of Easy Fudgy Cookies
2 hrs 15 mins
2 hrs 5 mins
I make this recipe when I have no energy to make one of my more elaborate desserts. It's very easy to make, and the cookies come out soft and bakery-perfect! I love this recipe so I've translated it off the ynet.co.il site, which credited Osnat Roth of the Tusha Patisserie in Tel Aviv.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- 2Mix sugar, eggs and yolk in a mixer.
- 3Add chocolate mixture to sugar & egg mixture.
- 4Blend flour and baking powder and add to the mixture bowl to complete the dough.
- 5Freeze for 2 hours.
- 6Preheat oven to 180°Celsius.
- 7Remove from freezer and roll dough into little balls.
- 8Roll in powdered sugar and bake on cookie sheet for 7 minutes. The cookies should remain a little soft in the center. Don't overbake or they'll be dry.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Fudgy Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (622 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 37.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g