Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pulled off the web in response to a forum request, just take care not to overfold the chocolate mixture and whipped cream.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups whipping cream
- In a large bowl, stir condensed milk and chocolate syrup.
- In another bowl whip the cream until stiff.
- Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture.
- Line a 9"x5" loaf pan with foil.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and cover with foil wrap.
- Freeze for 6 hrs or until firm.
- This recipe is so easy and so very delicious.
Yummmmy!! I also like your picture of the dog!!!