Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe is quick to make and disappears very fast. I ususally make several batches at holiday time, and my kids love it at birthday parties. It is from a recipe from a cousin, which I adapted it to my liking.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter or 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Microwave chocolate chips and peanut butter for 2-3 minutes until melted.
- Fold in marshmallows.
- Pour into foil lined 8-inch square pan.
- Chill and cut into 12 squares.
Excellent,added a few nuts.Thanks for posting.
This recipe is great! I don't eat sweets, but my husband is fanatic about them, and loves this fudge.Passed this recipe on to my sister, she added salted peanuts and her family loved it as well. Thanks