1 hr 20 mins
I have yet to make this, but I had it at my grandmother's house and it was absolutely delicious. She says this is a fairly easy recipe too, which prompted me to ask for a copy of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz package)
- 2 (3 2/3 ounce) Snickers candy bars, bas (chocolate-covered peanut, caramel, & nougat candy bars)
- 1 (16 ounce) can pillsbury creamy supreme milk chocolate frosting
- 1Line 8 inch square pan with foil that hangs over the sides of the pan. Spray lightly with Crisco No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- 2Melt chocolate chips in medium sauce pan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- 3Chop up the candy bars and reserve 2 tb for a topping. Add the frosting and remaining candy bars to melted chocolate Blend well and spread into pan. Sprinkle with reserved candy bar.
- 4Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- 5Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil. Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Fudge With Snickers
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 56.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g