1 hr 20 mins
I have yet to make this, but I had it at my grandmother's house and it was absolutely delicious. She says this is a fairly easy recipe too, which prompted me to ask for a copy of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz package)
- 2 (3 2/3 ounce) Snickers candy bars, bas (chocolate-covered peanut, caramel, & nougat candy bars)
- 1 (16 ounce) can pillsbury creamy supreme milk chocolate frosting
- 1Line 8 inch square pan with foil that hangs over the sides of the pan. Spray lightly with Crisco No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- 2Melt chocolate chips in medium sauce pan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- 3Chop up the candy bars and reserve 2 tb for a topping. Add the frosting and remaining candy bars to melted chocolate Blend well and spread into pan. Sprinkle with reserved candy bar.
- 4Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- 5Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil. Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Fudge With Snickers
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 56.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g