Recipe by wleknisl828
I have yet to make this, but I had it at my grandmother's house and it was absolutely delicious. She says this is a fairly easy recipe too, which prompted me to ask for a copy of it.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz package)
- 2 (3 2/3 ounce) Snickers candy bars, bas (chocolate-covered peanut, caramel, & nougat candy bars)
- 1 (16 ounce) canpillsbury creamy supreme milk chocolate frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 8 inch square pan with foil that hangs over the sides of the pan. Spray lightly with Crisco No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Melt chocolate chips in medium sauce pan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Chop up the candy bars and reserve 2 tb for a topping. Add the frosting and remaining candy bars to melted chocolate Blend well and spread into pan. Sprinkle with reserved candy bar.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil. Cut into squares.