Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Rich, easy chocolate pie made with stuff you probably have in the pantry. Prep time includes baking the pie crust.
- 1 unbaked frozen pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, light beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Bake pie crust at 375 til light brown.
- Stir together sweetened condensed milk, egg, and chocolate chips. Pour into baked pie shell. Cover edge of piecrust with foil or shield to prevent over browning.
- Bake at 375 around 45 minutes or til middle is set. Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on top.
A simple chocolate pie. I was snowed in and didn't have many ingredients, so this worked for me! Good with ice cream!