Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is quick and easy and delicious.
- 3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 12 ounces packaged semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Microwave butter in 4-quart microwavable bowl on HIGH until melted.
- Add sugar and milk; mix well. Microwave 5 minutes or until mixture begins to boil, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Stir well, scraping down side of bowl. Microwave 5-1/2 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Let stand 2 minutes. Add chocolate and marshmallow creme.
- Pour immediately into foil-lined 9-inch square pan; spread to evenly cover bottom of pan.
- Cool at room temperature at least 4 hours; cut into 81 (1-inch) squares. Store in airtight container at room temperature.