Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is quick and easy and delicious.
Make and share this Easy Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Microwave butter in 4-quart microwavable bowl on HIGH until melted.
- Add sugar and milk; mix well. Microwave 5 minutes or until mixture begins to boil, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Stir well, scraping down side of bowl. Microwave 5-1/2 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Let stand 2 minutes. Add chocolate and marshmallow creme.
- Pour immediately into foil-lined 9-inch square pan; spread to evenly cover bottom of pan.
- Cool at room temperature at least 4 hours; cut into 81 (1-inch) squares. Store in airtight container at room temperature.