Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This started as a recipe from the corn syrup container - I prefer it with almond extract. This is one of our Christmas traditions. Very quick to make.
- 18 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- vanilla or almond extract or mint extract (whichever you prefer)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- cooking spray
- Combine chocolate, evaporated milk, and corn syrup and heat until melted.
- You can melt them on the stove, in a double boiler, or in the microwave.
- If you use a microwave, stir every few seconds- I've burned chocolate awfully fast that way.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, whichever flavor extract you prefer, and nuts.
- Spray a square 8 by 8 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Pour fudge in and chill until set.