Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 22 big marshmallows
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- Add evaporated milk, butter and sugar in saucepan and bring to boil.
- Boil over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmellows (cut in half), vanilla and chocolate chips, stir until completely melted.
- Place in 8 inch buttered pan.
- Chill two hours.
This is not a very good fudge,i do not suggest this recipe.Its very very soft, and is not easy to cut at all. Its very moist . I give it 2 stars.
This is a good and yummy recipe! Instead of the marshmellows I used a jar of Marshmello fluff and it worked out great! :)
gave it a try and there has to be a better way to make this, not enough time to stir it down won't make this again