Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Only 3 types of fruit, pineapple, prunes and dried apricots with sweet and spicy French dressing. Super simple.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup prune, pitted
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot
- 1⁄2 cup spicy-sweet french salad dressing
- In a skillet,cook pork over medium heat until brown; drain.
- Place pineapple, prunes and apricots on pork in skillet.
- Pour dressing over fruit and pork and heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover and simmer until pork is done, about 20-25 minutes.