Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so simple and really great! Another great recipe from my aunt!!
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant lemon pudding
- strawberry, cut up
- grapes, halved
- banana, sliced
- Pour pineapple juice into a measuring cup; you'll need 1 cup. If you don't get 1 cup, then add the mandarine juice until you reach 1 cup.
- Mix the juice and the pudding mix really well. Add the fruit, adding as much as you want. Store in the refrigerator.
This was very simple to prepare and had great and easy to find fruit in it. Wasn't bowled over with the lemon pudding, but I think this is just a personal perference, as husband really liked it.