Recipe by pondfrogs
My youngest child adores this. It is so quick and easy. Tastes great and keeps well. Good thing to take to a potluck or family gathering as it makes a lot. Can add different fresh fruits--I like grapes and strawberries. Can also add coconut if you like.
Top Review by cass and sam
AGAIN, this was great, very addictive! we put whole grapes in ours this time and i think next i'll slice them half-wise. this would be perfect at any get-together. THANKS a million!
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple (not drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mandarin oranges (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced yellow cling peaches, cut into bite sized pieces (drained)
- 1 quart fresh strawberry, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups fresh grapes (any color-seedless)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip (I use the extra creamy)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 2 (3 ounce) cartons vanilla instant pudding mix