Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My youngest child adores this. It is so quick and easy. Tastes great and keeps well. Good thing to take to a potluck or family gathering as it makes a lot. Can add different fresh fruits--I like grapes and strawberries. Can also add coconut if you like.
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple (not drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mandarin oranges (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced yellow cling peaches, cut into bite sized pieces (drained)
- 1 quart fresh strawberry, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups fresh grapes (any color-seedless)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip (I use the extra creamy)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 2 (3 ounce) cartons vanilla instant pudding mix
- Whisk together cool whip, pudding mix and sour cream.
- Add all canned fruits-stir gently.
- Lastly mix in fresh fruits. May use more or less fresh fruits depending on desired consistency.
- Chill a couple hours in refrigerator.
AGAIN, this was great, very addictive! we put whole grapes in ours this time and i think next i'll slice them half-wise. this would be perfect at any get-together. THANKS a million!
Very, very fluffy and creamy and sweet. The kids both gave it 5 stars too. I did not use the can of pineapple tidbits since I had an extra large can of of crushed pineapple. We all had 2 servings each, even though it is very filling. Great recipe.
Great recipe!! My family really enjoyed it- especially my toddler. My baby sister says this recipe is "da bomb!!" lol. Thanks, pondfrogs!!