Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This simple fruit salad gets raves from the kids. I got this recipe from a lady at our church.
Make and share this Easy Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, not drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1 bunch red seedless grapes, cut in half
- Blend dry pudding, fruit and marshmallows.
- Add cool whip.
- Refrigerate until serving.
I made this with banana cream pudding (since I didn't have lemon), pineapple, strawberries, coconut, and walnuts. I also used about 3-4 cups of miniature marshmallows to thicken it up. It was really good, easy to make, and quick. Thanks!
OH MY!!! This was awesome. I can't wait to make this again. Yummmm