Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use any fruits you have in season. This is a very sweet dessert salad but very versatile. That vanilla pudding is the 4 serving size box.
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, in juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can fruit cocktail in juice
- fruit, in season
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix all of the fruit and their juices together. Add pudding mix and lemon juice. Mix well and chill.
- Once I wanted to top it with granola but didn't have any. I tossed Grape Nuts cereal with a little spice and used that. Everyone loved my "secret" crumb topping.
Everybody always asks me how I made this, it's become a staple
I use sugar free pudding.