Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy to make fruit pizza I frequently take to reunions and cook outs. The kids love it.
- 467.76 g packagepillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough (depending on how thick you like crust you can use 2)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 226.79 g jar marshmallow cream
- 1 medium kiwi, sliced
- 453.59 g jar pineapple tidbits
- 5-6 strawberries, chopped
- 15 white grapes, halved
- 473.18 ml shredded coconut
- 59.14 ml blueberries (optional)
- Bake cookie in pizza pan according to package directions and cool. Mix cream cheese and marshmallow cream with mixer till smooth then spread on crust for "sauce". Top with fruit to resemble "toppings" and coconut as desired to resemble"cheese"'.