1/1 Photo of Easy Fruit Loaf
Jen T's Note:
An easy to make fruit loaf using sultanas or a mixture of dried fruits. Serve buttered with tea or coffee for a change from cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat gently together in a pot on stove top the water, sugar, dried fruit and butter until butter melts and sugar dissolves.
- 2Allow to cool for a few minutes then stir in flour and spices and baking soda.
- 3Pour into a large loaf pan which has been greased and floured or bottom lined with baking paper and bake at 350'F for 45 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- 4Remove from oven and leave to cool in tin for 10 minutes then tip out onto a wire rack to finish cooling.
- 5Serve cut in slices and buttered.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Fruit Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (1644 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4322.6
- Calories from Fat 460
- Total Fat 51.2 g
- Saturated Fat 30.2 g
- Cholesterol 121.9 mg
- Sodium 1729.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 950.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.7 g
- Sugars 595.6 g
- Protein 50.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: