Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Because I enjoy living a healthy lifestyle, I have come up with some recipes that contribute no fat or actual sugar but plenty of taste. These are great for summer parties, kids get-togethers or for a quick, fun snack. I make them the night before and they are ready when I need them.
- 1 cup berries, fresh or thawed (unseeded, like blueberries or cranberries, not strawberries)
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 1 slice lime (one inch slice)
- 1 large apple
- 1 large pear
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- Juice all the fruits together and discard the pulp.
- Sprinkle with Splenda and stir well.
- Pour into ice cube trays or small disposable plastic glasses.
- Freeze overnight.