1/2 Photos of Easy Fruit Filled Coffee Cake
I found this in a Kraft cooking magazine. It is so easy and quick to prepare,and the taste is wonderful. I have made it with cherry pie filling, but next time I will use Blueberry pie filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix (2 layer size )
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling (optional can sub Blueberry, Apple or Strawberry pie filling)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat first 5 ingredients with mixer until well blended.
- 3Pour into greased and floured13x9 inch pan; top with spoonfulls of pie filling.
- 4Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5Sprinkle with nuts, let cool for 10 minutes.
- 6Mix sugar and milk: drizzle over cake.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8Note: If glaze is too thick, add a little more milk until it is thin enough to drizzle.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Fruit Filled Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.0
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.9 mg
- Sodium 193.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g