Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
pure comfort food
Make and share this Easy Fruit Cocktail Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail, retaining juice
- 1 (4 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, retaining juice
- 7 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 sliced banana
- Put fruit cocktail, pineapple with the juices into a bowl.
- Add lemon juice.
- Empty vanilla pudding into bowl.
- Stir and add sliced banana.
This is a great recipe! Sometimes I use sugr free vanilla pudding...YUM!