Recipe by WV Cherokee
This is a very quick,easy, and delicious cobbler recipe and any fruit or pie filling can be used.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can fruit or 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place butter in 8x8 dish and place in oven while pre-heating.
- If using canned fruit drain about 1/2 of syrup,add sugar and heat until sugar dissolves. If using pie filling heat thoroughly.
- In medium bowl mix flour, sugar,& milk well.
- When oven is preheated and butter is melted add flour mixture to dish, then add fruit. Breading will raise through fruit during baking.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until top is golden brown.