- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups fruit (canned or fresh)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- READ DIRECTIONS BEFORE YOU BEGIN MIXING.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Put 1/2 cup butter in small flat baking dish (2 qt. baking dish) and put in oven to melt butter.
- Remove dish from oven.
- Mix 1 cup sugar, flour, baking powder and milk.
- Pour into melted butter--DO NOT STIR.
- Pour 2 cups fruit on top and sprinkle with 3/4 cup sugar--DO NOT STIR--.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes.