1 hr 10 mins
Bradshaw Brood's Note:
This cobbler is so very simple, and so very delicious. I am writing this recipe with peaches, however you can use any variety of canned fruit. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, put stick of butter in 9x13" pan and melt in oven.
- 2Mix flour, sugar, and milk.
- 3When your butter is melted pour your mixture into pan directly on top of butter.
- 4Place peach/fruit slices into pan on top of cobbler.
- 5Pour syrup over top of cobbler and bake for approximately 1 hours till crust is brown and edges are bubbley.
- 6Serve hot with ice cream if you wish.
- 7I put 8-10 on the servings it depends on the size of the servings.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Fruit Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.5
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 298.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g