1/1 Photo of Easy Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie (Lower-Fat)
This tastes like a cold peanut butter cup and takes only minutes to make, not only is this a lower fat recipe it is extremely delicious, of coarse you can go the full-fat route but this tastes just as good! Magic shell is found near the ice cream cones in your grocery store, it hardens when drizzled on top of ice cream or anything completely frozen, make certain to purchase the ready-made 4-ounce containers of chocolate pudding for this. Cooking time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate crumb crusts (or use a graham cracker crust, the chocolate is better!)
- 2 (4 ounce) packages single serve prepared fat-free chocolate pudding
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter (or use sugar-free peanut butter)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite, frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Magic Shell ice cream topping (use as much as desired)
- 1In a mixing bowl using a wooden spoon mix together the chocolate pudding and peanut butter until well combined.
- 2Using a spatula fold in the thawed Cool Whip topping until completely blended.
- 3Transfer the mixture into the pie crust.
- 4Freeze until completely firm (about 4 hours).
- 5When to pie is frozen drizzle the Magic Shell over the top and return to freezer until ready to serve.
- 6Thaw slightly before serving to allow easier slicing.
- 7Place any leftover pie in the freezer (don't worry you won't have any leftover!).
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie (Lower-Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.7
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 276.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat peanut butter