This tastes like a cold peanut butter cup and takes only minutes to make, not only is this a lower fat recipe it is extremely delicious, of coarse you can go the full-fat route but this tastes just as good! Magic shell is found near the ice cream cones in your grocery store, it hardens when drizzled on top of ice cream or anything completely frozen, make certain to purchase the ready-made 4-ounce containers of chocolate pudding for this. Cooking time is freezing time.
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate crumb crusts (or use a graham cracker crust, the chocolate is better!)
- 2 (4 ounce) packagessingle serve prepared fat-free chocolate pudding
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter (or use sugar-free peanut butter)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite, frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Magic Shell ice cream topping (use as much as desired)
- In a mixing bowl using a wooden spoon mix together the chocolate pudding and peanut butter until well combined.
- Using a spatula fold in the thawed Cool Whip topping until completely blended.
- Transfer the mixture into the pie crust.
- Freeze until completely firm (about 4 hours).
- When to pie is frozen drizzle the Magic Shell over the top and return to freezer until ready to serve.
- Thaw slightly before serving to allow easier slicing.
- Place any leftover pie in the freezer (don't worry you won't have any leftover!).
Made this last night, sooooooo good. And Easy. Mom-in-law was over for dinner, she loved it !!! So brownie points for me (I need all the help I can get)!!!!! No chocolate crust at the store, so I had to settle for the shortbread flavor. Can't wait to try it out with the choc.crust !!!
Thank You Kitten, and have a great day.
OMG!!! me and my best friend made this for her family it was gone so fast delicious!!!!!
So quick....so easy....SO YUMMY!!!!!!