Prep 10 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This makes 2 huge delicious pies....this is better than ice cream! Plan ahead the pie needs to freeze for at least 10 hours or until completely frozen (that is if you can keep your spoon out of it for that long lol!) If you can't find a navel orange then use any orange as long as it is sweet.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) containercool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (120 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 tablespoons bottled lemon juice
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1 large navel orange (peeled and sectioned then cut into large pieces)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3⁄4 cup sweet maraschino cherry
- 2 (9 inch) ready-made graham cracker pie crust
- Cool Whip Topping or whipped cream
- maraschino cherry
- In a large bowl stir together the sweetened condensed milk and the thawed Cool Whip topping until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in the next 6 ingredients; stir until combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the two prepare pie crusts.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap and freeze for about 10 hours or until completely frozen.
- Slice and top each piece with a dollup of whipped topping or whipped cream and one or two cherries.