1/6 Photos of Easy Frozen Chicken Breast
Chef #475587's Note:
If you are like me you forget to take out the chicken the night before you want to cook it, this is a great and easy way to cook frozen chicken breast. I have used left over pasta sauce topped with cheese and BBQ sauce with honey and brown sugar added in. Use any sauce you have. The measurements are up to you, I had to put something. You need enough sauce to cover the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Spray baking dish with non-stick spray.
- 3Place frozen chicken breast in dish.
- 4Top with sauce.
- 5Bake for 45 minutes.
- 6Options: Add veggies for a one dish meal.
- 7If using cheese, put it on the last 2 minutes of cook time. This.
- 8gives it time to melt and brown if you like it that way.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Frozen Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 816.1
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 129.1 mg
- Sodium 2254.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 72.3 g
- Protein 41.7 g