175 Best Babycakes – Cake Pops Recipes Makes 1 2/3 cups. Coating is not as firm as candy melts, but not as soft as glazes or frostings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) container creamy frosting (chocolate, vanilla or lemon)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1/2 cup vanilla baking chips
- 1Place frosting in a small glass bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir well.
- 2Stir in baking chips and microwave on high 1 minute. Stir well. Let stand 2-3 minutes, then stir until chips are completely melted. Stir until smooth.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Frosting Coating
Serving Size: 1 (538 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1379.6
- Calories from Fat 533
- Total Fat 59.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 506.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 216.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 199.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g