Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I adapted this recipe when I was out of vanilla and honey. I left the vanilla out of the brownies which made them taste more like dark chocolate brownies and substituted the vanilla and honey in the frosting for left-over coffee! It's wonderful!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar, eggs, and butter for the brownies.
- Beat in remaining brownie ingredients.
- Pour batter into an 8-inch greased and floured pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- While the brownies are baking, combine frosting ingredients.
- Frost the brownies while they are still warm.
These brownies we sooooo good! They were super moist, chocolatey, and melted in your mouth! Definitely will be making these again!