Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I adapted this recipe when I was out of vanilla and honey. I left the vanilla out of the brownies which made them taste more like dark chocolate brownies and substituted the vanilla and honey in the frosting for left-over coffee! It's wonderful!
For the brownies
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 78.07 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml baking powder
For the frosting
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 44.37 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 14.79 ml left-over coffee
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar, eggs, and butter for the brownies.
- Beat in remaining brownie ingredients.
- Pour batter into an 8-inch greased and floured pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- While the brownies are baking, combine frosting ingredients.
- Frost the brownies while they are still warm.
These brownies we sooooo good! They were super moist, chocolatey, and melted in your mouth! Definitely will be making these again!