Recipe by soulcandybt
OMG, a girl brought these into my bible study today and I about died and went to heaven! You have to try these! I can't wait for an excuse to make them!
- 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese frosting
- 1 (17 5/8 ounce) boxduncan hines milk chocolate chunk brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix brownie mix according to instructions on box.
- Bake according to instructions on box (don't over bake).
- Let cool.
- Spread frosting over the top in whatever thickness you like.
- Cut into individual size squares and enjoy.
- Try not to eat the entire batch!