Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
An easy and fast way to make fries without a deep fryer.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Wash and scrub the potatoes in a sink.
- Cut of any spuds on each potato.
- Cut each potato in 8ths like a circle.
- Spray a pan or plate with non-stick spray.
- Then,put the potatoes on the pan or plate.
- Put the potato slices in the oven for 3 to 6 minutes.
- If they're not cooked enough put them back into the oven for another minute.
- Let them sit out for 3 minutes.
- Then,sprinkle salt on them.
These were nice fries but they need some tweaking. After trying it as the recipe stated, the fries were not even half done so I kicked up the temperature to 350 and cooked them another 15 minutes or so. Otherwise, I followed the directions by letting them sit and seasoning them at the end. Made for PAC 2008. Thanks!