Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My BF's mother makes this all the time and it is so good, and super easy. I always use Uncle Ben's Ready Rice, and mix up the different flavors. Sometimes we mix in vegetables for extra color and flavor.
- 2 cups Uncle Ben's Ready Rice (any flavor)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (do not substitute)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 egg (optional)
- Heat Sesame Oil on Medium heat in a non stick skillit.
- Squeeze sides of rice packet to break up clumps and pour into oil.
- Stir to evenly mix rice in the oil and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Pour Soy Sauce over rice and continue to cook for another minute.
- If you wish to add in an egg, whisk egg in seperate bowl and lightly scramble in a seperate skillit, then transfer to rice after the soy sauce is added.
- Garnish with Green Onion and Sesame Seeds.