Recipe by Moonlightlady
This is so good. My grandmother was from Ireland and she used to make this dish all the time. When I make it, it always reminds me of her. I hope you enjoy it :)
- 1 large onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 potatoes (baked or boiled and cooled)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet. Add the onions and cook until soft and lightly browned. Remove the onions from the pan and reserve.
- Slice the potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Add them to the hot pan and brown on both sides.
- Return the onion to the pan, toss and season. Serve warm.