Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easiet way to make good old-fashioned fried chicken.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts (or other pieces such as legs or thighs)
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- salt and greshly ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9x9 baking dish.
- Wash chicken pieces.
- Pat Dry.
- Roll in baking mix, and place in baking pan.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Pour melted butter over the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then turn chicken pieces over.
- Bake another 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is brown and completely done.