Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 50 mins
This chicken is very easy to make. It looks a mess before you fry it but is quite tasty. This works with any amount of chicken. I normally use wings or thighs. The amount of servings depends on how much everyone eats!
- 5 lbs chicken
- poultry seasoning
- fresh ground black pepper
- sea salt
- garlic powder
- cajun seasoning
- vegetable oil
- Generously season the chicken with the above spices, to your taste.
- Add a few handfuls of flour to the mixture; then let sit for about 10-15 minutes.
- Heat the oil.
- Fry chicken until done (juices should run clear).
- Drain on absorbent paper (or paper bags) and serve.
This was a good fried chicken. I didn't add the butter. I started out with a small amount of spices but next time I will add more. Thanks marisk. Bullwinkle.