Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is an easy dish to make, I make it often with my summer's crop of garden tomatoes and basil :)
Top Review by Mrs. DeVelopment
Made this up last nite because I have a million tomatoes and a gang of basil too! I followed the recipe exactly and wasn't impressed with the dish warm. I put the leftovers in the fridge and ate it for lunch today. I added a bit of italian dressing, and it was edible. Sorry, but made as directed it was not good to us.
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle pasta
- 2 -3 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf, cut into thin strips
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- grated parmesan cheese (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes) drain and toss the hot pasta with olive oil and garlic.
- Add in chopped tomatoes and basil; mix to combine, then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.