Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I haven't made this yet, but I will be making this really soon, it sounds so good. I got this recipe from the Bisquick Cookbook.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet, dust with baking mix.
- Mix baking mix and 1/3 cup sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Mix in egg until dough forms. Pat dough into cookie sheet, pinch edges, forming 1/2 inch rim.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges just begin to brown. Cool crust on cookie sheet on wire rack 2 minutes. Remove crust with spatula onto wire rack, cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and the vanilla in small bowl on low speed until smooth. Beat in whipping cream on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Spread over crust to within 1/4 inch of rim. Arrange fruits decoratively on top, brush with jelly. Refridgerate at least 2 hour.