1/1 Photo of Easy Fresh Fruit Tart
This is one of my most favorite desserts. Any combination of berries will work. Use smooth jelly. This is easy and beautiful! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and heat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Unfold thawed pastry onto baking sheet and prepare pastry shell.
- 2Brush a 1/2 inch border along the edges of the pastry with water. Fold the long edges of the pastry over by 1/2 inch, then fold the short edges over by 1/2 inch.
- 3working lengthwise, lightly score the outer edge of all folded edges of the tart shell with a paring knife.
- 4To prevent the center of the tart from puffing up in the oven, poke the dough repeatedly with a fork.
- 5combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle mixture over inside of tart shell. Transfer to wire rack and let cool at least 1 hour.
- 6While crust is baking, stir softened cream cheese, 2 tablespoons jelly, and vanilla in bowl until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 7Spread cream cheese mixture over inside of cooled tart shell. Place remaining jelly in large microwave safe bowl and microwave on high power until jelly melts, about 30 seconds. Add berries to bowl and toss gently until coasted with the jelly. Spoon berries over cream cheese mixture and refrigerate until jelly is set, at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Serve.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Fresh Fruit Tart
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.7
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 252.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: