Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Are you craving some tasty, melt in your mouth macaroons with the marvelous taste of French vanilla? What could be better than anything, the heavenly smell of these baking in your kitchen, and being done start to finish in less than 30 minutes. From McCormick to you.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (7 ounce) packages flaked coconut (about 4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon mccormick french vanilla (Blend)
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, coconut, and French Vanilla Blend.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated 350* oven 10 to 12 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden brown.
- Immediately remove from sheets.
- Cool on wire racks.
These are so good! I found this recipe a few years ago and they are very easy. I like to use almond extract instead of or in addition to the vanilla. I do recommend that you line your baikng sheet with parchment paper before baking. These are very hard to remove from the pan-- even a greased one :-)