1/1 Photo of Easy French Toast Casserole (Make Ahead)
Great for Christmas morning as you make it the night before and pop it in the oven for about an hour. It's really yummy and SO EASY! There are a few other french toast casserole dishes here, but none quite like this one. My friend Kathy made this for a ladies brunch/book club and everyone loved it. I had to have the recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The night before: Grease a 9x13 baking dish. Break up half the bread by tearing or cutting into 1 inch or so cubes.
- 2Scatter cubed cream cheese over the top.
- 3Top with the remaining bread, also broken or cut into cubes.
- 4Sprinkle with the cinnamon and the sugar.
- 5Pour maple syrup over the top (the real stuff always tastes better!).
- 6Pour the beaten eggs over the top next.
- 7Cover with foil and place in the fridge overnight.
- 8The next day: Preheat oven to 350°F
- 9Bake uncovered 45-60 minutes, depending on your oven and how mushy you like your french toast.
- 10Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy French Toast Casserole (Make Ahead)
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 944.7
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 696.8 mg
- Sodium 1075.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 50.5 g
- Protein 33.1 g