- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 slices bread
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons Pam cooking spray
- powdered sugar, to serve
- butter, to serve
- syrup, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla & cinnamon.
- Lightly grease or spray with cooking spray a large skillet, or griddle; heat.
- Drop each slice of bread into the batter. put in skillet.
- Cook each slice 1 minute or until golden brown.
- When done serve with butter, syrup and powdered sugar.