Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love french onion soup, but I don't love all the calories... This is low and calories & tastes great!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup
- 1 piece light whole wheat bread
- 1 slice 2% cheddar cheese
- Heat soup in microwave (I like to add the water to the condensed soup, and then drain out some of the liquid, makes it less salty).
- Toast wheat bread.
- Put bread on top of the soup.
- Cover with cheese.
- Heat in the microwave until the cheese melts.